TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I hereby expressly authorize (i) Grupo Internacional de Promociones, S.A. de C.V., (ii) Inmobiliaria Turística del Carmen S.A. de C.V., hereinafter “Grupo Parnassus”, with address located at Retorno San Miguelito Ma. 53 Lote 37, Segunda Sección Hotelera Cancún, Q.Roo C.P. 7500 Mexico, as well as (including but not limited to) its subsidiaries, affiliates and/or related companies, their respective associates, partners or legal representatives, and/or third party service providers, to directly or indirectly obtain, use, disclose, store, access, handle, use, dispose and in general treat my personal data.
The above, in order for Grupo Parnassus to carry out the processing of my personal data to send me emails with periodic publications and invitations to events, manage my information in its database to make credit card payments to different events, stays, accommodations and committees, transfer my data for commercial purposes; understanding that such purpose is necessary, appropriate and relevant, as well as to carry out actions related to the purpose of its activity.
I acknowledge that my personal data may be stored, transferred, used, and generally treated, inside and outside the United Mexican States, either directly or indirectly by Grupo Parnassus, as well as (but not limited to) by its subsidiaries, affiliates and / or related companies, their respective associates, partners or legal representatives, and / or third party service providers.
I understand that I maintain the right, at any time and whenever legally appropriate, to revoke my consent to the processing of my personal data, as well as to request Grupo Parnassus the access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of my personal data, as well as to limit the use and/or disclosure of the same.
Such rights may be exercised by sending a written request to the email address of Grupo Parnassus firstname.lastname@example.org, assigned to the person/department in charge of the protection of personal data, accompanying the documents and reasoning of the corresponding request, and Grupo Parnassus will respond to such request within 15 (fifteen) working days after receiving it.
Grupo Parnassus will let me know the origin or inappropriateness of the request by any means within its reach.
I acknowledge and accept that Grupo Parnassus may modify at its sole discretion this Privacy Notice, publishing such changes through its internal network, communication boards, or any other means of oral, printed or electronic communication that Grupo Parnassus determines for that purpose.
For the purposes of any clarification, doubt or request derived from this Privacy Notice and/or the handling of my personal data, I understand that I can contact the person/department in charge of the protection of personal data, through the above mentioned email address.
The above, in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, as well as the principles of legality, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and accountability contained therein.
I acknowledge that Grupo Parnassus has implemented activities and procedures within the internal processes called “Management System” that ensure the confidentiality and proper handling of my personal data, as well as defined communication channels, such as the indicated email, to facilitate any dialogue.
I acknowledge and accept that any inquiry, update, request, claim or similar related to my personal data, will be made through the commercial area of Grupo Parnassus, where the request will be addressed as appropriate to answer it according to the established and published procedure.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
The Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals (“LFPDPPP”) establishes the protection of data, in order to guarantee the privacy and the right of informative self-determination of individuals.
It is applicable to Grupo Parnassus, since such business group carries out the collection and storage of Data.
I acknowledge that Grupo Parnassus has obtained my data directly, under my consent, so there are no deceitful, fraudulent, fraudulent or bad faith means in obtaining such data, specifically financial and patrimonial data.
I acknowledge that I may revoke at any time the consent herein granted to Grupo Parnassus, however such revocation shall not have retroactive effects, for example, what has been previously published or disclosed. I acknowledge that I may request at any time to Parnassus Group the rectification or cancellation of my data through the procedure established in the LFPDPPP.
I acknowledge and accept as a user of the sites owned by Grupo Parnassus the following:
The access and / or use of the portal attributes to whoever performs it in the condition of user, accepting, from that moment, fully and without reservation, these terms and conditions, as well as the particular conditions that, where appropriate, complement, modify or replace the general conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the portal.
Therefore, prior to the use of the services offered by the portal, the user must also carefully read the corresponding particular conditions.
Likewise, the use of the portal is also subject to all notices, regulations of use and instructions made known to the user by Parnassus Group insofar as they replace, supplement and / or modify this legal notice. Parnassus Group may, for greater agility in the operation of the portal and for the benefit of users, modify the services provided and any substantial aspect of this page, as well as the conditions of operation, technical and use of the portal services.
Grupo Parnassus may modify these general conditions or the particular conditions that apply to a service or content, which will be published on the portal through the Privacy Notice.
The purpose for which personal data will be used by Grupo Parnassus within its websites is as follows:
- To provide requested services, as well as to facilitate reservations, send confirmations or pre-arrival messages, assist with meetings, events or celebrations and provide information about the area and the hotel in which you plan to stay.
- Complete and service reservations and stays, for example, to process payments, ensure that a room assignment is available and facilitate the corresponding service.
- To send administrative information, marketing communications, promotional offers, periodic satisfaction surveys, market research or quality assurance.
- To personalize the user's experience when staying at one of the Parnassus Group hotels and the presentation of products and offers tailored to the user related to the “Online Services”.
- To allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests and other promotions and to administer such activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which may contain additional information about how we use and disclose personal data, and you agree to read such rules.
- Commercial purposes, such as data analysis, audits, security, surveillance and fraud prevention (including the use of closed circuit television, access cards and other security systems), development of new products, enhancement, improvement or modification of Parnassus Group services. Identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns, manage and expand Parnassus Group's business activities.
3. CONSENT OF THE USER HOLDER, FOR THE PROCESSING AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA.
I acknowledge and expressly accept the present conditions and rules of use, giving unequivocal consent to the processing of my personal data to Grupo Parnassus according to the purposes informed.
I accept the transfer of my data to the corresponding entities for the fulfillment of the obligations in accordance with the contracted service, exclusively for the reserved purposes, ensuring that the same will not be in any other case transferred to third parties for any other purpose, without my additional consent. By legal obligation and collaboration with the Authorities, they may be delivered to public agencies that require it, specifying that in these cases the minimum information required for the corresponding legal compliance will be provided, protecting the rest of the data with the utmost rigor.
When using the online booking process at https://www.goldenparnassusresortspa.com, Grupo Parnassus may collect information object of the reservation and the email address as it completes the process.
In the event that the user is unable to complete the reservation, Parnassus Group will contact the user to provide assistance (for example, in the event of a technical problem). By contacting the user, the user will be able to exercise his or her rights to revoke consent.
The user will have at all times the right to access the aforementioned file, being able to exercise the rights of rectification, cancellation and opposition in the terms established in the LFPDPPP.
The user's consent for the processing and transfer of personal data shall be revocable at any time without retroactive effect, in accordance with the provisions of Articles 22, 23, 24 and 25 of the LFPDPPP, as already referred to in the terms and conditions of this Privacy Notice.
4. USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES AND CONTENTS.
The user agrees to use the portal, its services and contents in a manner consistent with current legislation, morality, good customs and public order, as well as not to contravene the provisions of this privacy notice and those conditions that complement, modify or replace it.
Consequently, the user is obliged not to use the portal or its services and contents, for purposes or effects that are illicit or harmful to the rights and/or interests of Grupo Parnassus or third parties that, in any way, may damage the normal operation of the portal or the services accessible through it, for the rest of the users, Grupo Parnassus and/or its image.
The provision of services does not require prior subscription or registration of users. However, Grupo Parnassus may condition the use of any service, prior to the fulfillment of user registration or completion of forms. In any case, the registration will be made in the form expressly indicated in the service itself or in the particular conditions that regulate it, and the user must provide truthful information and keep updated at all times, the information provided.
The user will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to Grupo Parnassus or third parties for the information provided.
The following is prohibited, in relation to the contents that in an enunciative but not limited way refer to text, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.:
- Their reproduction, copying, distribution, dissemination, public communication, transformation or modification, unless authorized by their legitimate owners or it is legally permitted.
- Any violation of the rights of Grupo Parnassus or its legitimate owners.
- Its use for any type of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain contents of the portal by any means other than those made available to the user, as well as those commonly used in the network, provided they do not cause any damage to the portal Parnassus Group and / or services or content.
5. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER FOR DAMAGES AND REASONS FOR EXCLUSION.
The use of the portal will be made under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user, being expressly exonerated Parnassus Group of the damages and / or losses caused to the user or third parties for such use contrary to the provisions of this legal notice and the particular conditions that in each case were applicable.
Such liability shall extend to the use, by the user or any third party, of any password or similar assigned for access to the portal, if any, or any of its services.
Grupo Parnassus reserves the right to deny at any time and without prior notice, access to the portal to those users who violate these general conditions, or the particulars that in each case are applicable, as well as for breach of the laws, morality and / or public order.
The exclusion of the user does not imply the waiver of Parnassus Group to bring the corresponding legal actions or compensation that may correspond in law.
6. “HYPERLINKS” O “HYPERLINKS”.
The portal may make available to the user connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. These links have the sole function of facilitating the user to search for information, content and services on the Internet, without in any case be considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
Grupo Parnassus does not commercialize, direct, previously control, nor does it own the contents, services, information and statements available on these websites.
Therefore, Grupo Parnassus does not assume any liability, either indirectly or subsidiarily, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the content, information, communications, opinions, statements, products and services available or offered on websites not managed by Grupo Parnassus and which are accessible through the portal.
Persons or entities that intend to make or make a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to any of the pages of the portal Parnassus Group must submit to the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the portal is not allowed.
- No deep-links, or img or image links, or frames with the pages of the portal without the express prior authorization of Grupo Parnassus.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement shall be included on the pages of the portal of Grupo Parnassus, its employees, or the services or contents of the portal.
- Except for those signs that are part of the “hyperlink”, the web page in which it is established shall not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment sign, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Grupo Parnassus, unless expressly authorized by the latter.
- The establishment of the “hyperlink” does not imply the existence of a relationship between Golden Parnassus and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of Grupo Parnassus about the services and contents offered on this portal.
- Grupo Parnassus will not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the “hyperlink” is made, nor for the information and statements included in them.
- The web page in which the “hyperlink” is established shall not contain illicit information or content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor shall it include content contrary to any third party rights.
- Any “hyperlink” to the portal shall be made to its home page or main pages of the sections it contains.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
All trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the portal are owned by Grupo Parnassus or its licensees or licensors, without being understood that the use or access to the portal and / or the services offered therein gives the user any right over such trademarks, trade names and / or logos. Specifically, the trademarks included in the portal are subject to the applicable legislation on intellectual property, being prohibited its reproduction or use without the authorization of its owner.
Grupo Parnassus maintains a firm commitment to the protection of intellectual property on the network. To this end, Grupo Parnassus states that it applies and implements high security standards to protect the contents displayed on its website. However, despite this, extraordinary situations not attributable to Parnassus Group may occur that are beyond its control. In this sense, for the purpose of preserving the intellectual property rights in the event that any user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights by the introduction of certain content on the portal, you must notify this circumstance to Parnassus Group at the postal address above.
The legitimacy of the intellectual property rights corresponding to the contents provided by third parties is the exclusive responsibility of such third parties.
Internet users accessing the portal may view the information contained therein and make downloads or private reproductions on their computer system, provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties or installed on a server connected to the Internet or a local network. It is not allowed, without prejudice to the provisions of this legal notice, the distribution, modification, transfer, public communication or any other act, of part or all of the information published on the portal, without prior authorization from Parnassu Group.
8. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY AND GUARANTEES.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness, updating and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the portal and / or content.
- Non-compliance by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the portal.
- The opinions expressed by users in the forums, chat and opinion messages that may be enabled in the different areas of the portal.
- The knowledge that unauthorized third parties may have of the type, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of the use that users make of the portal and the services and/or contents.
You can find more details in the Cookies Notice
The exclusion of the user does not imply the waiver of Parnassus Group to bring the corresponding legal actions or compensation that may correspond in law.